Nanostructured Materials, 27
- James Wei, Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Kenneth Bischoff, University of Delaware, Newark, U.S.A.
- Morton Denn, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- John Seinfeld, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, U.S.A.
- George Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- Arup Chakraborty, University of California, Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
- Nicholas Peppas, Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, and Division of Pharmaceutics, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-0231
- Jackie Ying, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
Academic and industrial researchers in chemical engineering.
Advances in Chemical Engineering
Published: December 2001
Imprint: Academic Press
"By scanning the progression of topics from the earliest volumes to the present one, it is possible to gain a perspective on the growth and evolution of chemical engineering from artful practice to rigorous science. During these past two decades the field has become one of the premier applied sciences by virtue of its vigor and scope."
--JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY