Nanomagnetism and SpintronicsEdited by
- Teruya Shinjo, Kyoto University, International Institute for Advanced Studies, Japan
Spintronics is a newly developing area in the field of magnetism, where the interplay of magnetism and transport phenomena is studied experimentally and theoretically. This book introduces the recent progresses in the researches relating to spintronics.
This book is suitable for graduate students and researchers in universities and industries to understand the concepts of spintronics.
Hardbound, 352 Pages
Published: July 2009
1. Overview (T. Shinjo)
2. GMR, TMR and BMR (J. Inoue)
3. Spin-Injection Phenomena and Applications (Y. Suzuki, A. Tulapurkar, and C. Chappert)
4. Dynamics of Magnetic Domain Walls in Nanomagnetic Systems (T. Ono, and T. Shinjo)
5.Theoretical Aspects of Current-Driven Magnetization Dynamics (H. Kohno and G. Tatara)
6. Micromagnetics of Domain-Wall Dynamics in Nanostrips (A. Thiaville and Y. Nakatani)
7. III-V-Based Ferromagnetic Semiconductors (F. Matsukara, and K. Ohno)