Nanofluidics and Microfluidics
Systems and ApplicationsBy
- Shaurya Prakash, Assistant Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Ohio State University
- Junghoon Yeom, NRC Research Associate, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington D.C.
Professionals, commercial R&D, graduate students and academic researchers involved in the research and development of micro- and nano-fluidics.
Hardbound, 672 Pages
Published: November 2013
Imprint: William Andrew
Part I: Fundamental Concepts
2. Introduction to Microscale and Nanoscale Flows
3. Interfaces in Nanofluidic SystemsPart II: System Development and F abrication
4. Advanced Fabrication Methods and Techniques5. Experimental Methods for Micro- and Nanofluidics
the macroscalePart III: Applications
6. Lab-on-a-chip Systems7. Energy and Environmental Systems
8. Nanobiotechnology9. Concluding Remarks and Future Outlook