- Clyde Helms, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Deparment of Radiology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
- Nancy Major, MD, Nancy M. Major, MD Director of Diagnostic Imaging Orthopaedic Associates of Allentown Allentown, PA
- Mark Anderson, MD, Harrison Distinguished Teaching Professor of Radiology; Chief, Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Phoebe Kaplan, MD, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Formerly, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Robert Dussault, MD, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Formerly, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Whether you are a resident, practicing radiologist, or new fellow, this authoritative resource offers expert guidance on all the essential information you need to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. The updated second edition features new illustrations to include the latest protocols as well as images obtained with 3 Tesla (T) MRI. See normal anatomy, common abnormalities, and diseases presented in a logical organization loaded with practical advice, tips, and pearls for easy comprehension.
Radiologists, Radiology residents