The Brenner and Rector Family of BooksBy
- Barry Brenner, MD, AM(Hon), DSc(Hon), DMSc(Hon), FRCP(Lond, Hon), Samuel A. Levine Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, Renal Division; and Senior Physician, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Michael Clarkson, MB, Fellow in Nephrology, Renal Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Suzanne Oparil, MD, Director, Vascular Biology and Hypertension Program, Division of Cardiovascular Disease; Professor of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Brian Pereira, MD, DM, Vice Chairman, Department of Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Staff Physician, Division of Nephrology, New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Thomas Dubose, MD, Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Own the ultimate nephrology library...and save more than $65.00! This collection of resources encompasses all of today's best clinical knowledge, written by many of the world's most noted authorities on kidney disease. From the e-dition of Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, which includes the definitive 2-volume set plus access to the complete contents online, with regular updates ... through the Pocket Companion, which lets you carry the most essential information in your coat pocket ... to in-depth companion resources on hypertension; chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation; and acid-base and electrolyte disorders ... you'll have dependable answers to any clinical questions and challenges that arise in your practice.
Nephrologists, Nephrology Residents