Nursing Care Plans
Diagnoses, Interventions, and OutcomesBy
- Meg Gulanick, PhD, APRN, FAAN, Professor, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Judith Myers, RN, MSN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Grand View University, Des Moines, Iowa
The bestselling nursing care planning book on the market, Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 8th Edition covers the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems seen in adults. It includes 217 care plans, each reflecting the latest evidence and best practice guidelines. NEW to this edition are 13 new care plans and two new chapters including care plans that address health promotion and risk factor management along with basic nursing concepts that apply to multiple body systems. Written by expert nursing educators Meg Gulanick and Judith Myers, this reference functions as two books in one, with 147 disorder-specific and health management nursing care plans and 70 nursing diagnosis care plans to use as starting points in creating individualized care plans.
Published: January 2013
- Using Nursing Care Plans to Individualize and Improve Care
- Nursing Diagnosis Care Plans
- Health Promotion and Risk Factor Management Care Plans NEW!
- Basic Nursing Concepts Care Plans NEW!
- Cardiac and Vascular Care Plans
- Pulmonary Care Plans
- Neurological Care Plans
- Gastrointestinal and Digestive Care Plans
- Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Care Plans
- Hematolymphatic, Immunological, and Oncological Care Plans
- Renal and Urinary Tract Care Plans
- Men's Health Care Plans
- Women's Health Care Plans
- Endocrine and Metabolic Care Plans
- Integumentary Care Plans