Mosby's Radiography Online for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy (User Guide and Access Code)By
- Kenneth Bontrager, MA, RT(R), Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R)
- John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
This online companion enhances understanding of anatomy and positioning by providing a well-developed range of media-rich assets. Interactive exercises ¬ including case studies, image evaluations, and much more allow you to apply concepts you learn from the textbook and prepare you for clinical practice. Used in addition to Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 7th Edition, the online companion offers even more learning opportunities to accommodate diverse learning styles and circumstances.
Published: February 2013
1. General Anatomy, Terminology and Positioning Principles
2. Image Quality, Digital Technology, and Radiation Protection
5. Upper Limb
6. Humerus and Shoulder Girdle
7. Lower Limb
8. Femur and Pelvic Girdle
9. Cervical and Thoracic Spine
10. Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
11. Bony Thorax Sternum and Ribs
12. Skull and Cranial Bones
13. Facial Bones and Paranasal Sinuses
14. Biliary Tract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
15. Lower Gastrointestinal System
16. Urinary System and Venipunture
17. Mammography and Bone Densitometry
18. Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
19. Pediatric Radiography NEW!
20. Angiography and Interventional Procedures NEW!
21. Computed Tomography NEW!
22. Additional Diagnostic Procedures NEW!
23. Additional Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities NEW!