- Jiri Mestecky, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, U.S.A.
- Michael E. Lamm, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Pearay Ogra, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, U.S.A.
- Warren Strober, NIH, Bethesda, MD, U.S.A.
- John Bienenstock, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Jerry McGhee, University of Alabama, Birmingham, U.S.A. Adjunct Professor of Microbiology and Director of Immunology Vaccine Center
- Lloyd Mayer, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, U.S.A.
Mucosal immunology is so important since most infectious agents enter the body through the various mucous membranes, and many common infections take place in or on mucous membranes. Mucosal Immunology, now in its third edition, is the only comprehensive reference covering the basic science and clinical manifestations of mucosal immunology. This book contains new research data, exceptional illustrations, original theory, a new perspective and excellent organization.
Immunologists, microbiologists and oncologists, infectious disease specialists including AIDS investigators, allergologists, pulmonologists, and clinicians including gastroenterologists, gynecologists, reproductive immunologists, pediatricians