Mosby's Tour Guide to Nursing School
A Student's Road Survival KitBy
- Melodie Chenevert
Encouraging, user-friendly, and altogether unique, Mosbyâs Tour Guide to Nursing School encourages you to not only survive nursing school, but excel in whichever program you select. Throughout the book, Dr. Chenevert compares your journey through nursing school to a road trip, and she offers advice to increase your understanding, help you successfully navigate obstacles, and make your journey more enjoyable. Youâll learn how to prepare for the NCLEXÂ® and your nursing career, how to get good grades, how to deal with failure, how to improve oral and written reports, and much more. A must-have for every nursing student!
Paperback, 240 Pages
Published: February 2010
1. Ticket to Ride
2. The Staring Line Up
3. Is this Trip Really Necessary?
4. Destination: Registered Nurse
5. How Long Will This Trip Take?
6. How Much Will This Trip Cost?
7. Rules of the Road
8. Slower Traffic Keep Right
9. Driving Instructors
10. More Miles Per Gallon
12. You Canât Get There From Here
13. Drive-Up Teller
16. How to Jump Start Your Battery
17. 10-4 Good Buddy
18. Preventive Maintenance
19. Scenic Routes
21. Business Routes
23. In the Driverâs Seat
24. Shifting Gears
25. Moving Violations
26. Defensive Driving
27. Street Smart
28. Life in the Fast Lane
29. Are We There Yet? Almost. NEW!
30. Kick the Tires & Light the Fires