Mosby's Physical Examination Video Series: Set of 18 DVDs (Networkable Version)By
- Henry Seidel, MD, Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Jane Ball, RN, DrPH, CPNP, DPNAP, Trauma Systems Consultant, American College of Surgeons, Gaithersburg, MD
- Joyce Dains, DrPH, JD, RN, FNP, BC, DPNAP, Advanced Practice Nursing Program Director, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- John Flynn, MD, MBA, Clinical Director and Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Barry Solomon, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Medical Director, Harriet Lane Clinic, Division of General Pediatrics and Adolscent Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Rosalyn Stewart, MD, MS, MBA, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
This money saving package includes a set of 18 DVDs from the Mosby's Physical Examination Video Series - Network Version.
Video 1: Neurologic System: Mental Status, Speech, and Cranial Nerves, Video 2: Skin, Hair, and Nails, Video 3: Head, Neck, and Lymphatic System, Video 4: Eyes, Video 5: Ears, Nose, and Throat, Video 6: Chest and Lungs, Video 7: Heart, Video 8: Blood Vessels, Video 9: Breasts and Axillae, Video 10: Abdomen, Video 11: Female genitalia, Reproductive Tract, and Rectum, Video 12: Male Genitalia and Rectum, Video 13: Musculoskeletal System, Video 14: Neurologic System: Motor and Sensory Functions, Reflexes, Video 15: Putting It All Together, Video 16: Effective Communication and Interviewing Skills, Video 17: Physical Examination of the Hospitalized Patient, and Video 18: Putting It All Together: Physical Examination of the Child.
Video, 0 pages
Published: May 2010