Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills - Infection Control & Safety Measures DVD 3.0By
- . Mosby
With these engaging, interactive videos, youll be able to understand and master key nursing assistant procedures. Each procedure includes Purpose, Equipment, Preparation, Safety, Procedure Video, Follow-Up Care, and Review Questions. The Procedure Video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. Institutional Version.
Published: July 2009
- Infection control and Safety Measures
- Hand hygiene including hand washing and use of antiseptic hand gel NEW!
- PPE for standard precautions including applying and removing in the correct sequence: gloves, gown, mask, eye protection NEW!
- Using restraint alternatives, including proper use of side rails, bed alarms, and bed and wheelchair locks
- Applying restraints, including vest restraint, extremity restraints, waist restraints and finger-control mittens