Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills - Body Mechanics & Exercise DVD 3.0By
- . Mosby
With these engaging, interactive videos, youll be able to understand and master key nursing assistant procedures. Each procedure includes Purpose, Equipment, Preparation, Safety, Procedure Video, Follow-Up Care, and Review Questions. The Procedure Video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. Institutional Version.
Published: August 2009
- Body Mechanics and Exercise
- Assisting with moving and positioning clients in bed
- Moving client up in bed
- Transfer from bed to chair or wheelchair using a transfer belt
- Transfer from bed to a stretcher
- Passive range-of-motion exercises
- Assisting with ambulation with a cane and walker
- Transfer from Bed to a chair using a mechanical lift NEW!