Monoamine Oxidases and their Inhibitors
- Moussa Youdim, Eve Topf Centre of Excellence for Neurodegenerative Diseases, Hafia, Israel
- Peter Riederer, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Neuroscientists, Neurologists, Neurobiologists
- Published: October 2011
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-386467-3
"A valuable addition to any library as current reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professional scientists."
Table of Contents
- Pharmacology of selegiline
- Xray crystal structure of MAO A and B
- Structures of MAO A and B. Deficit of MAO clinical implications
- Pharmacology of MAO and B inhbitors and Cheese reaction
- Safinamide. Novel reversible MAO B.
- Ladostigil amd M30in PD and AD neuroprotection and neurorestoration.
- Rasagline and disease modification
- Rasagiline and Parkinson's disease and neuroprotection
- Multimodal drugs and their future for AD and PD
- Molecular mechanism of selegiline as a neuroprotectiev drug
- Kinetics of monoamine oxidase
- novel MAO inhibitors
- Rasagiline in Parkinson’s disease