Molecular Modeling and Theory in Chemical Engineering
- James Wei, Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Morton Denn, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- John Seinfeld, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, U.S.A.
- Arup Chakraborty, University of California, Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
- Jackie Ying, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- Nicholas Peppas, Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, and Division of Pharmaceutics, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-0231
- George Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
Academic and industrial researchers in chemical engineering.
- Published: December 2001
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-008528-6
scanning the progression of topics from the earliest volumes to the present one, it is possible to gain a perspective on the growth and evolution of chemical engineering from artful practice to rigorous science. During these past two decades the field has become one of the premier applied sciences by virtue of its vigor and scope."
-âJOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY