Methods in Plant Cell Biology, Part A, 49
- David Galbraith, University of Arizona, Tucson, U.S.A.
- Hans Bohnert, University of Arizona, Tucson, U.S.A.
- Don Bourque, University of Arizona, Tucson, U.S.A.
- Leslie Wilson, University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.A.
- Paul Matsudaira, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
Graduate students, technicians, post doctoral, and experienced researchers in cell and developmental biology, plant science, agricultural biotechnology, agronomy, and related segments of plant genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry, and physiology. Especially useful to plant biologists, plant molecular biologists, plant pathologists, plant cell biologists, plant biotechnologists, and biotechnology company personnel.
Methods in Cell Biology
Hardbound, 573 pages
Published: September 1995
Imprint: Academic Press
"The main strength of this book is that each contributor has taken great pains to provide a careful review of the field. Consequently, it will be of considerable value to novice and expert alike. The main body of each chapter provides considerable detail on the protocols available presented in a clear recipe style. Of equal importance is the provision of trouble-shooting details and clear illustrations. This is a high-quality book available at a price which is well within the reach of most researchers, including post-graduate students. Anyone interested in this fascinating subject should certainly consult this book."
--PLANT GROWTH REGULATION