Medical Terminology Online for Quick & Easy Medical Terminology (User Guide and Access Code)By
- Peggy Leonard, BA, MT, MEd, Chesterfield, MO
Learn medical terminology the "quick and easy" way! Corresponding to Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 7th Edition, by Peggy C. Leonard, this online course supplements the textbook with interactive exercises, dynamic animations, and narrated slide shows. Information is presented in small segments, making it easier to learn the building blocks of medical terminology. Together with the text, Medical Terminology Online helps you master the basics needed to communicate effectively in the health care environment.
Published: February 2013
1. Simplified Medical Language
2. Suffixes and Combining Forms Made Easy
3. Essential Prefixes and More4. Diagnostic Procedures and Therapeutic Interventions
5. The Body as a Whole6. Musculoskeletal System
7. Circulatory System8. Respiratory System
9. Digestive System10. Urinary System
11. Reproductive System12. Integumentary System
13. Nervous System and Psychologic Disorders14. Special Senses NEW!
15. Endocrine System