Medical Finals on Exam Consult: 3-Month Access PackBy
- John Rees, MD, FRCP, Consultant Physician, Guy's Hospital
- Chris Chan
- Daniel Horton-Szar, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Hons), MRCGP, Northgate Medical Practice, Canterbury, Kent, UK
- Chris Kosky, MBBS FRACP, Consultant Physician General and Respiratory Medicine and Sleep Disorders. Guy's and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Anne Collett, BM, MRCP, Diploma Medical Education, Consultant Physician Acute and Respiratory Medicine, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Exam Consult is a brand new online resource for medical students and postgraduate doctors in training, which provides users with test practice and ultimate reassurance they need when preparing for exams.
Medical Finals is the first product, and aimed at undergraduate medical students, giving them the edge in their clinical years and Finals exams.
- An unsurpassed new question bank - more than 2000 questions comprising single best answer and extended matching questions - all passed by our Expert Panel to ensure absolute quality, consistency and relevance.
- Both short and extended rationales to answers - linking to high-return content from Kumar and Clarks Clinical Medicine, Davidsons Principles and Practice of Medicine and the Crash Course series.
- Extensive statistical analysis - to allow users to clearly identify areas of weakness and monitor their progress against both previous performance and their peers.
- Bonus multi-media study resources - to aid understanding of critical subject areas and bring learning to life
This product provides user access via a pin code in a box, complete with user guide.
Published: December 2010