Mathematics for the Clinical LaboratoryBy
- Lorraine Doucette, MS, MT(ASCP), CLS(NCA), Assistant Professor, Medical Laboratory Technician Program Coordinator, Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, MD
Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory is a comprehensive text that teaches you how to perform the clinical calculations used in each area of the laboratory and helps you achieve accurate results. This second edition features even more examples and practice problems. This edition ensures your success by using proven learning techniques focused on practice and repetition to demonstrate how you will use math in the lab every day!
Paperback, 424 Pages
Published: March 2010
1. Basic Arithmetic, Rounding Numbers, and Significant Figures
2. Scientific Notation and Logarithms
3. Systems of Measurement4. Dilutions and Titers
5. Molarity and Normality6. Calculations Associated with Solutions
7. Clinical Chemistry Laboratory8. Urinalysis Laboratory
9. Hematology Laboratory10. Immunohematology Laboratory
11. Microbiology Laboratory12. Molecular Laboratory NEW!
13. Quality Assurance in the Clinical Laboratory: Basic Statistical Concepts14. Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the Clinical Laboratory
15. Instrument and Method Assessment