- B. Pachpatte, Marathwada University
University libraries, research institutes, engineering and technological institutes, mathematical economics insitutes, computer science institutes and physical science institutes
- Published: May 2005
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51795-1
"This monograph is a valuable addition to the extensive literature on analytic inequalities. It provides a large amount of classical and new inequalities, most of them appearing here for the first time in a book. The mathematical analysts, physicists, engineers as well as many other people will find in this work a useful source of reference and inspiration." -ZENTRALBLATT MATH
Table of Contents
1. Inequalities Involving Convex Functions.
2. Inequalities Related to Hardy’s Inequality.
3. Opial-Type Inequalities.
4. Poincaré- and Sobolev-Type Inequalities.
5. Levin- and Lyapunov-type Inequalities.