- Jibitesh Mishra, College of Engineering and Technology, Department of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Sarojananda Mishra, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Department of Computer Science and Application, Sarang, Talcher, Orissa, India.
The book covers all the fundamental aspects of generating fractals through L-system. Also it provides insight to various researches in this area for generating fractals through L-system approach & estimating dimensions. Also it discusses various applications of L-system fractals.
- Fractals generated from L-System including hybrid fractals
- Dimension calculation for L-system fractals
- Images & codes for L-system fractals
- Research directions in the area of L-system fractals
- Usage of various freely downloadable tools in this area
Researchers in the field of fractals based modelling using L-systems.
Mathematics in Science and Engineering
Hardbound, 274 Pages
Published: January 2007
1. Introduction to Fractals
2. Fractals and L-System
3. Interactive Generation of Fractals Images
4. Generation of a Class of Hybrid Fractals
5. L-System Strings from Ramification Matrix
6. 3D Modeling of Realistic Plants
7. Fractals Dimension
8. Research Directions of L-Systems