International Review of Research in Mental RetardationEdited by
- Robert Hodapp
International Review of Research in Mental Retardation is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of mental retardation. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Volume 38 of the series offers chapters on autism intervention research, health, development and intellectual disabilities, perceptual-motor deficits in Down syndrome, and psychopathology in individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
Hardbound, 350 Pages
Published: November 2009
Imprint: Academic Press
1) Title: Disorders of the Corpus Callosum: A Literature Review
Shihfen Tu, Donna Doherty, Kathryn Schilmoeller, & Gary Schilmoeller
2) Title: Review of Autism Intervention Research: Implications for Practice
Stephanny F. N. Freeman, Tanya Paparella, & Kelly A. Stickles
3) Tentative Title: The transition to adulthood for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families
Julie Lounds Taylor, PhD
4) Title: Health, development and intellectual disabilities
Patricia Noonan Walsh & Roy McConkey
5) Title: Perceptual-motor deficits in Down syndrome: New perspectives and implications for intervention
Naznin Virji-Babul &Daniel J. Weeks
6) Title: Psychopathology in Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
Lisa J. Meier, Ph.D. and Johannes Rojahn, Ph.D.
7) Tentative title: Siblings of children with a disability
Monica Cuskelly & Zolinda Stoneman
8) Tentative Title: Raising a Child with Developmental Disabilities in the Peopleâs Republic of China
Peishi Wang, Ph.D.
9) Tentative Title: Adaptation of Families of Children with Intellectual Disabilities in Vietnam
Jin Y. Shin, Ph.D
10) Tentative Title: Special Education and Family Services in Korea: Past, Present, and Future
Sun Young Ryu, Ed.D
11) Tentative title: Using State Administrative Databases to Study Down syndrome
Richard C. Urbano