International Review of Research in Developmental DisabilitiesEdited by
- Robert Hodapp, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Volume 43 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
Hardbound, 288 Pages
Published: December 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
- Health Care for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Integrated DD Health Home Model
- Early Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Progress, Challenges, and Remaining Questions for Families and Professionals
- Processing of Non-Speech Auditory Stimuli in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders: The Impact of Stimulus Characteristics
- Issues in Estimating Developmental Level and Cognitive Function in Rett Syndrome
- Examining Family Involvement in Regular and Special Education: Lessons to be Learned for Both Sides
Theodore A. Kastner and Kevin K. Walsh Stormi Pulver White, Amy S. Weitlauf and Zachary E. Warren Jennifer H. Foss-Feig, Wendy L. Stone, and Mark T. Wallace Breanne J. Byiers and Frank J. Symons Meghan M. Burke