International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
- Robert Hodapp, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Volume 43 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
AudienceAcademic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
- Published: November 2012
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-398261-2
Table of Contents
- Health Care for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Integrated DD Health Home Model
- Early Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Progress, Challenges, and Remaining Questions for Families and Professionals Stormi Pulver White, Amy S. Weitlauf and Zachary E. Warren
- Processing of Non-Speech Auditory Stimuli in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders: The Impact of Stimulus Characteristics
- Issues in Estimating Developmental Level and Cognitive Function in Rett Syndrome Breanne J. Byiers and Frank J. Symons
- Examining Family Involvement in Regular and Special Education: Lessons to be Learned for Both Sides
Theodore A. Kastner and Kevin K. Walsh
Jennifer H. Foss-Feig, Wendy L. Stone, and Mark T. Wallace
Meghan M. Burke