International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
Volume 42 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
Hardbound, 256 Pages
Published: August 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
- Applying GIS and Spatial Analysis to Studies of Health in Children with Disabilities
- The Epidemiology of Psychopathology in People with Intellectual Disability: A Forty-Year Review
- Anxiety in Intellectual Disabilities: Challenges and Next Steps
- Morphosyntactical Difficulties and Rehabilitation In Persons With Down Syndrome
- Whats Age Got to Do with It? Implications of Maternal Age on Families of Offspring with Down syndrome
- A Model of How the Developmental Approach is Transforming the Understanding of Intellectual Disability
- Assessment of Motor Behavior Among Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Eva Pantaleoni J. Helen Yoo, Maria G. Valdovinos and Stephen R. Schroeder Nathan Dankner and Elisabeth M. Dykens Jean Adolphe Rondal and Giovanni Maria Guazzo Robert M. Hodapp, Meghan M. Burke, and Richard C. Urbano Jacob A. Burack, Tamara Dawkins, Jillian Stewart, Heidi Flores, Grace Iarocci and Natalie Russo Kerri L. Staples, Megan MacDonald, and Chantelle Zimmer