International Review of Cytology
- Kwang Jeon, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
- Jonathan Jarvik, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Geoffrey Bourne, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, U.S.A.
- James Danielli, University of Tennessee
- Martin Friedlander, Jules Stein Eye Institute and UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation, and evolution.