International Cases in the Business of Sport
- Simon Chadwick, Professor of Sport Business Strategy and Marketing, Coventry University, UK
- Dave Arthur, Senior Lecturer in Sport Management, Southern Cross University, Australia
Edited by two leading figures in the field, the text provides:
- a fantastic range of global sports cases authored by renowned experts in the field
- cutting edge analysis and comprehensive diagnosis of major international professional sport business cases
- a clear and structured presentation and examination of key issues within each case
- a strong blend of academic and practitioner analysis and commentary
- an informative and comprehensive resource for those seeking a better understanding of developments in commercial sport
International Cases in the Business of Sport is a truly international text examining sports from a global perspective and including case studies on: football, rugby, baseball, athletics, cricket, motor sports and sailing.
There is a companion website available for tutors using this text with further analysis, more cases and extra questions and exercises at www.textbooks.elsevier.com You must be registered and logged in via the tab at the top right of this page to access the teaching support materials.
Primary: undergraduates on sport management and sports studies courses; academics who require case material for their classesSecondary: practitioners in the sport management industry
- Published: November 2007
- Imprint: BUTTERWORTH HEINEMANN
- ISBN: 978-0-7506-8543-6
'A must have text for students and a valuable reference for professionals, International Cases in the Business of Sport provides a clear and stimulating insight into the ever changing, and increasingly expanding, global sport market.' Rob Wilson, Senior lecturer in Sport Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK.