Integrative Plant Biochemistry
- John Romeo, Department of Biology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
Scientists, phytochemists, plant biochemists and chemical ecologists
- Published: July 2006
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-08-045125-1
Table of Contents1. Terpene Indole Alkaloid Biosynthesis (S.E. O'Connor, E. McCoy).
2. Pathways to Diverse Ergot Alkaloid Profiles in Fungi (D.G. Panaccione et al.).
3. Compartmentalization of Plant Secondary Metabolism (Nailish Samanani, P.J. Facchini).
4. Comparative Genomics of the Shikimate Pathway in Arabidopsis, Populus trichocarpa and Oryza sativa: Shikimate Pathway Gene Family Structure and Identification of Candidates for Missing Links in Pehnylalanine Biosynthesis (B. Hamberger et al.).
5. Tomato Glandular Trichomes as a Model System for Exploring Evolution of Specialized Metabolism in a Single Cell (E. Fridman et al.).
6. Anacardic Acid Biosynthesis and Bioactivity (D.J. Schultz et al.).
7. Molecular and Biochemical Investigations of Sorgoleone Biosynthesis (D. Cook et al.).
8. Biosynthesis of Terpenophenolic Metabolites in Hop and Cannabis (J.E. Page, J. Nagel).
9. Engineering Pathway Enzymes to Understand the Function and Evolution of Sterol Structure and Activity (Pruthvi Jayasimha et al.).
10. Methylation and Demethylation of Plant Signaling Molecules (Yue Yang et al.).
11. Recent Advances in Auxin Biosynthesis and Conjugation (A. Kei Bowers, Yunde Zhao).
12. Auxin Biology and Biosynthesis (J. Calio et al.).
13. Translational Opportunities in Plant Biochemistry (C.A. McIntosh).