Integral and Finite Difference Inequalities and ApplicationsBy
- B. Pachpatte, Marathwada University
The monograph is written with a view to provide basic tools for researchers working in Mathematical Analysis and Applications, concentrating on differential, integral and finite difference equations. It contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and which can be used as powerful tools and will be a valuable source for a long time to come. It is self-contained and thus should be useful for those who are interested in learning or applying the inequalities with explicit estimates in their studies.- Contains a variety of inequalities discovered which find numerous applications in various branches of differential, integral and finite difference equations.
- Many inequalities which have only recently discovered in the literature and can not yet be found in bother book.
- A valuable reference for someone requiring results about inequalities for use in some applications in various other branches of mathematics.
- Will be of interest to researchers working both in pure and applied mathematics and other areas of science and technology, and it could also be used as a text for an advanced graduate course.
University book stores, advanced level book stores, researchers in analysis and applications
North-Holland Mathematics Studies
Hardbound, 320 Pages
Published: July 2006
"The book is self-contained and thus should be useful for those who are interested in learning or applying the inequlities with explicit estimates in their studies. In addition, it can be used as a text for advanced graduate courses and will serve as a reference in the field of system theory." -ZENTRALBLATT MATH DATABASE 1931-2007
- PrefaceIntroductionChapter 1. Integral inequalities in one variableChapter 2. Integral inequalities in two variablesChapter 3. Retarded integral inequalitiesChapter 4. Finite difference inequalities in one variableChapter 5. Finite difference inequalities in two variablesReferencesIndex