InfoSecurity 2008 Threat Analysis
- Paul Schooping By
- Craig Schiller, CISO for Portland State University and President of Hawkeye Security Training, LLC
- Seth Fogie, Vice President, Airscanner, Dallas, TX, USA
- Colby DeRodeff, GCIA, GCNA Manager, Technical Marketing, ArcSight, Inc., CA
- Michael Gregg, President, Superior Solutions, Inc.
An all-star cast of authors analyze the top IT security threats for 2008 as selected by the editors and readers of Infosecurity Magazine. This book, compiled from the Syngress Security Library, is an essential reference for any IT professional managing enterprise security. It serves as an early warning system, allowing readers to assess vulnerabilities, design protection schemes and plan for disaster recovery should an attack occur. Topics include Botnets, Cross Site Scripting Attacks, Social Engineering, Physical and Logical Convergence, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS), Voice over IP (VoIP), and Asterisk Hacking. Each threat is fully defined, likely vulnerabilities are identified, and detection and prevention strategies are considered. Wherever possible, real-world examples are used to illustrate the threats and tools for specific solutions.
* Co-branded Syngress and Infosecurity Magazine and featuring best of breed writers from both
* Featured placement on Infosecurity.com, ads in Infosecurity print magazine (25K circ, 10K in U.S.), and in e-newsletter (15K circ)
* Featured at Infosecurity booth at high traffic shows such as Infosecurity US, Infosecurity Canada, and Infosecurity Europe
Paperback, 480 Pages
Published: November 2007