A Blueprint for Design, Development, and Adoption
- Nauman Sheikh, Nauman Sheikh is a veteran of the data architecture profession who has built dozens of large scale operational and data warehouse systems over the last 17 years.
AudienceData warehouse professionals, data architects, IT managers, business professionals in data-intensive jobs, business and financial analysts, project managers.
- Published: May 2013
- Imprint: MORGAN KAUFMANN
- ISBN: 978-0-12-401696-5
"This book simplifies the big data challenge and satisfies the needs of various audiences from students to data warehousing professionals clarifying analytics. Organizations can glean practical advice on how to reach the next level of decision-making maturity. Nauman has taken a systematic approach to address people, process and technology challenges as well as covering functional and technical details of implementing an analytics solution."--
"Whether tracking the efficiency of an E.R. visit or predicting how and when to modify staffing levels of your call center, analytics is at the core of the answer. This book helps dispel the unknowns of the black box analytics, giving real insights to make money from data."--George Stragand, V.P. Application Development, OpenSpan
Table of Contents
2.What is Analytics?
3. Analytics Project Lifecycle
4. Analytics Project Business Case
5. Analytics Project Architecture
6. Analytics Project Team
7. Analytics Project Development Methodology
8. Existing Technology
9. Specialized Databases
10. Statistical Tools
11. Scoring and Rating Engine
12. Strategy Design Tool