Immune Hemolytic Anemias
- Lawrence Petz, MD, Emeritus Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA; Chief Medical Officer, Stemcyte, Arcadia, CA
- George Garratty, PhD, FRCPath, Scientific Director, American Red Cross Blood Services, Southern California Region; Clinical Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Hematologists, Immunologists, Tranfusion Medicine Specialists, Pathologists, Internists, Laboratory Technologists
- Published: December 2003
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-443-08559-8
Table of Contents1. Historical Concepts of Immune Hemolytic Anemia
2. The Diagnosis of Hemolytic Anemia.
3. Classification and Clinical Characteristics of Autoimmune
4. Mechanisms of Immune Hemolysis
5. The Differential Diagnosis of Immune Hemolytic Anemias
6. The Serologic Investigation of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia.
7. Specificity of Autoantibodies.
8. Drug-induced Immune Hemolytic Anemias.
9. Unusual Problems Regarding Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias.
10. Blood Transfusion in Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias.
11. Management of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias.
12. Immune Hemolysis Associated with Transplantation.
13. Hemolytic Disease of the Fetus and Newborn.
14. Hemolytic Transfusion Reactions.