Ii-Vi Semiconductor Blue/Green Light Emitters, 44
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Eicke Weber, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Arto Nurmikko, Division of Engineering, Brown University
- Robert Gunshor, Purdue University
Researchers and developers working on semiconductor lasers and LEDs, both in industry and academia. Condensed matter physicists, optical physicists, electrical engineers, and data storage engineers and scientists.
Semiconductors and Semimetals
Published: February 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
- J. Han and R.L. Gunshor, MBE Growth and Electrical Properties of Wide Bandgap ZnSe-based II-VI Semiconductors. S. Fujita and S. Fujita, Growth and Characterization of ZnSe-based II-VI Semiconductors by MOVPE. E.Ho and L.A. Kolodziejski, Gaseous Source UHV Epitaxy Technologies for Wide Bandgap II-VI Semiconductors. C.G. Van de Walle, Doping of Wide-Band-Gap II-VI Compounds--Theory. R. Cinolani, Optical Properties of Excitons in ZnSe-Based Quantum Well Heterostructures. A.V. Nurmikko and A. Ishibashi, II-VI Diode Lasers: A Current View of Device Engineering and Issues. S. Guha and J. Petruzello, Defects and Degradation in Wide Gap II-VI Based Structures and Light Emitting Devices. Subject Index.