Hypertension and Kidney Disease - ECAB
- Suresh Tiwari, MD DM FAMS FISN FGSI FIMSA, Director of Nephrology & Transplant Medicine Fortis Institute of Renal Sciences Fortis Escort Heart Research Institute, New Delhi Former Professor & HOD, Nephrology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
This book will help the readers to:
- Understand the intricacies of the genesis of hypertension and its effects on the kidney
- Explore the various established guidelines and newer promising aspects in diagnosis and management of hypertension and the kidney changes
- Know the newer emerging concepts in the treatment of hypertension in the pediatric population
- Enlighten them about the benefits of timely management of the condition to prevent its progression to end-stage kidney disease, which requires expensive and invasive interventions not suitable to majority of population in a developing country like ours.
This book aims to guide the practitioner to diagnose and manage hypertension in the setting of suspected, diagnosed, or established kidney disease with special reference to practical experience in India.
- Published: July 2012
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-81-312-3197-5
Table of Contents
Renal Artery Stenosis
Childhood Hypertension: Emerging Concepts
Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
Essential Hypertension: Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology
Prevention of Hypertension in Kidney Disease
Other Books in This Series