Human Anatomy Coloring BookBy
- John Gosling, MD, MB, ChB, FRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA
- Philip Harris, MD, MB, ChB, MSc, Professor and Head of Department of Human and Clinical Anatomy, Sultan Qaboos University, Sultanate of Oman
- John Humpherson, MB, ChB, Formerly Senior Lecturer in Anatomy, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, UK
- Ian Whitmore, MD, MB, BS, LRCP, MRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA
- Peter Willan, MB, ChB, FRCS, Formerly Professor of Anatomy, University of UAE, Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates
An inexpensive workbook which supplements Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Text. Organized in the same manner as the atlas, with an introduction and seven anatomic regions, the workbook features black-and-white outline representations of the line drawings found in the core atlas. Students are asked to identify specified anatomical structures by filling in the appropriate parts of the outlines.
Paperback, 112 Pages