Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook
With STUDENT CONSULT Online AccessBy
- John Gosling, MD, MB, ChB, FRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA
- Philip Harris, MD, MB, ChB, MSc, Emeritus Professor of Anatomy, University of Manchester, UK
- John Humpherson, MB, ChB, Formerly Senior Lecturer in Anatomy, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, UK
- Ian Whitmore, MD, MB, BS, LRCP, MRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA
- Peter Willan, MB, ChB, FRCS, Formerly Professor of Anatomy, University of UAE, Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates
The new edition of this well-known text and atlas takes you from knowing human anatomical structures in the abstract to identifying human anatomy in a real body. It is the only text and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs and clearly labeled line drawings for each photo. Plus, concise yet thorough text supports and explains all key human anatomy.
Medical Students, nursing and health profession students, healthcare practitioners.
Paperback, 448 Pages
Published: August 2008
- Basic Anatomical Concepts. Thorax. Upper Limb. Abdomen. Pelvis and Perineum. Lower Limb. Head and Neck. Back. Exam Skills and Clinical Skills Answers. Index.