Hormones and Signaling
- Lutz Birnbaumer, School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- James Darnell, Rockefeller University, New York, U.S.A.
- Ronald Evans, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
- Tony Hunter, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, USA
- Anthony Means, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Vale Wylie, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
- Bert O'Malley, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Researchers and students in endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, and pharmacology.
- Published: September 1997
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-312411-1
"The editors and contributors are all well-known leaders in their disciplines. I enjoyed reading this book and I am sure that I will use it often as a reference tool. Chapters are generally well-written, interesting, and comprehensive... I look forward to future volumes in the series... I recommend this book as a valuable reference tool for all interested in endocrine signaling pathways."
--TRENDS IN ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM
"...it fills a particular niche by providing a rapid update on specialized aspects of the challenging field of regulatory biology."