Hormones and Signaling
- Lutz Birnbaumer, School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- James Darnell, Rockefeller University, New York, U.S.A.
- Ronald Evans, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
- Tony Hunter, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, USA
- Anthony Means, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Vale Wylie, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
- Bert O'Malley, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Hormones and Signaling focuses on the mechanism of gene regulation at the cellular level. It also covers the way hormones act to modulate gene regulation and animal development.
Researchers and students in endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, and pharmacology.