Hormones and Reproduction of Vertebrates - Vol 3
- David Norris, Professor of Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.
- Kristin Lopez, Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.
Research and Post-Graduate scientists studying non-human vertebrate physiology, hormones and reproductive biology. Animal ScientistsReproductive Physiologists using animals as models for human reproductive researchLibraries and labs in vertebrate physiology, endocrinology and reproductive biology.
- Published: September 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374930-7
Table of Contents
1. Sex Determination in Reptiles
Daniel A. Warner
2. Neuroendocrinology of Reptilian Reproductive Behavior
Michele A. Johnson and Juli Wade
3. Hormonal Regulation of Testicular Functions in Reptiles
Sunil Kumar, Brototi Roy, and Umesh Rai
4. Hormonal Regulation of Ovarian Function in Reptiles
Susan M. Jones
5. Hormones and the Sex Ducts and Sex Accessory Structures of Reptiles
Daniel H. Gist
6. Pheromones and Reproduction in Reptiles
JosÃ© MartÃn and Pilar LÃ³pez
7. Stress and Reproduction in Reptiles
Richard R. Tokarz and Cliff H. Summers
8. Hormones and Behavior of Reptiles
Barry Sinervo and Donald B. Miles
9. Viviparity in Reptiles: Evolution and Reproductive Endocrinology
Lori C. Albergotti and Louis J. Guillette Jr.
10. Hormones and Reproductive Cycles in Turtles
GaÃ«lle Blanvillain, David Wm. Owens, and Gerald Kuchling
11. Hormones and Reproductive Cycles in Crocodilians
Matthew R. Milnes
12. Hormones and Reproductive Cycles in Lizards
Matthew B. Lovern
13. Hormones and Reproductive Cycles in Snakes
Emily N. Taylor and Dale F. DeNardo
14. Actions of Endocrine Disrupting Contaminants in Reptiles
Ashley S. P. Boggs, Nicole L. Botteri, Heather J. Hamlin and Louis J. Guillette Jr.