High Speed Heterostructure DevicesEdited by
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Richard Kiehl, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- T. Gerhard Sollner, Lincoln Laboratories
- Albert Beer, Consulting Physicist
- Eicke Weber, Fraunhofer-Institut fur Solare Energiesysteme ISE, Freiburg, Germany
Volume 41 includes an in-depth review of the most important, high-speed switches made with heterojunction technology. This volume is aimed at the graduate student or working researcher who needs a broad overview andan introduction to current literature.
Students, academics, researchers, and libraries. Will have strongest appeal for electrical engineers, semiconductor device engineers, condensed matter physicists, and materials scientists.
Semiconductors and Semimetals
Hardbound, 454 Pages
Published: July 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
- F. Capasso, F. Beltram, S. Sen, A. Palevski, and Y.A. Cho, Quantum Electron Devices: Physics and Applications. P. Solomon, D.J. Frank, S.L. Wright, and F. Canora, GaAs-Gate Semiconductor-Insulator-Semiconductor FET.M.M. Hashemi and U.K. Mishra, Unipolar InP-Based Transistors. R.A. Kiehl, Complementary Heterostructure FET Integrated Circuits. T. Ishibashi, GaAs-Based and InP-Based Heterostructure Bipolar Transistors. H.C. Liu and T.C.L.G. Sollner, High Frequency Resonant-Tunneling Devices. H. Ohnishi, T. Mori, M. Takatsu, K. Imamura, and N. Yokoyama, Resonant-Tunneling Hot-Electron Transistors and Circuits. References. Index.