High Speed Heterostructure Devices
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Richard Kiehl, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- T. Gerhard Sollner, Lincoln Laboratories
- Albert Beer, Consulting Physicist
- Eicke Weber, Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE, Freiburg, Germany
Volume 41 includes an in-depth review of the most important, high-speed switches made with heterojunction technology. This volume is aimed at the graduate student or working researcher who needs a broad overview andan introduction to current literature.
Students, academics, researchers, and libraries. Will have strongest appeal for electrical engineers, semiconductor device engineers, condensed matter physicists, and materials scientists.