High Brightness Light Emitting Diodes, 48
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Eicke Weber, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Gerald Stringfellow, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, U.S.A.
- M. Craford, Hewlett Packard
Libraries, researchers, graduate students and practitioners in materials science (electronic materials field), and electrical engineering (field of electronic devices).
Semiconductors and Semimetals
Hardbound, 469 pages
Published: October 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
- G.B. Stringfellow, Materials Issues in High Brightness Light Emitting Diodes. M.G. Craford, Overview of Device Issues in High Brightness Light Emitting Modes. F.M. Steranka, AlGaAs Red LEDs. C.H. Chen, S.A.Stockman, M.J. Peanasky, and C.P. Kuo, OMVPE Growth of AlGaInP for High-Efficiency Visible Light Emitting Diodes. F.A. Kish and R.M. Fletcher, AlGaInP Light-Emitting Diodes. M.W. Hodapp, Applications for High Brightness LEDs. I. Akasakiand H. Amano, Organometallic Vapor Phase Epitaxy of GaN for High Brightness Blue Light Emitting Diodes. S. Nakamura, III-V Nitride Based uv/Blue/Green/Yellow LEDs and LDs. Subject Index.