Fundamentals and Applications
- Julian Ross, Emeritus Professor at University of Limerick, Ireland
The book leads the student to carrying out a series of "tasks" based on searches of the internet and also on the use of web-based search tools such as Scopus or Web of Science. These tasks are generally based on the text; they can be used entirely for self-study but they can also be tailored to the requirements of a particular course by the instructor/lecturer giving the course.
The author has had over 40 years of experience in catalytic research as well as in lecturing on the principles of catalysis. He was for more than 20 years the Editor of Catalysis Today.
AudienceChemists, Physical Chemists, Chemical Engineers. Graduate and Post graduate students in Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Published: September 2011
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-444-53363-0
Table of Contents
- Surfaces and Adsorption;
- What is a Catalyst?
- The Catalytic Reactor;
- Kinetics of Catalytic Reactions;
- Mechanisms of Catalytic Reactions;
- Transport Processes within the Catalyst Particle;
- Important Industrial Processes