Landmark Papers of the Twentieth Century
- Marshall Lichtman, University of Rochester School of Medicine, New York, U.S.A.
- Laurence Boxer, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, U.S.A.
- Edward Henderson, Veterans Administration, Western New York Health Systems, Buffalo, U.S.A.
- Sanford Shattil, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
- Jerry Spivak, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
Hematologists, pediatric and adult hematologists, oncologists, transfusion medicine MDs, hematopathologists, internists, fellows and residents, molecular biologists and immunologists interested in the structure and function of blood cells, and geneticists.
- Published: April 2000
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-448510-5
at care has been shown by Lichtman and his colleagues. They should be commended for assembling these papers, which reflect closely so many of the important milestones in this fascinating discipline. A book to treasure and browse through to relieve the tensions of the working day." (J.Parker, British Journal of Haematology, 2001) "This book...merits the attention of all hematologists who want to know the origin of their speciality."
â-NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE (May 2001)