Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels
- Satish Kandlikar, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, USA
- Srinivas Garimella, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA
- Dongqing Li, Waterloo Institute of Nanotechnology, Canada
- Stephane Colin, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), France
- Michael King, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
Heat exchangers with minichannel and microchannel flow passages are becoming increasingly popular due to their ability to remove large heat fluxes under single-phase and two-phase applications.
Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels methodically covers gas, liquid, and electrokinetic flows, as well as flow boiling and condensation, in minichannel and microchannel applications. Examining biomedical applications as well, the book is an ideal reference for anyone involved in the design processes of microchannel flow passages in a heat exchanger.
Mechanical Engineers, Process Engineers, Thermal systems specialists