Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels
- Satish Kandlikar, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, USA
- Srinivas Garimella, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA
- Dongqing Li, Waterloo Institute of Nanotechnology, Canada
- Stephane Colin, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), France
- Michael King, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
Heat exchangers with minichannel and microchannel flow passages are becoming increasingly popular because of their ability to remove large heat fluxes under single-phase and two-phase applications. This book serves as a sourcebook for those individuals involved in the design processes of microchannel flow passages in a heat exchanger.
Researchers and graduate students working with advanced heat exchangers and cooling systems, as well as industry practitioners engaged in designing such heat exchangers in electronics cooling, fuel cell, and high flux cooling applications should find the book an indispensable tool.