Heart Sounds Made Easy with CD-ROM
- Elspeth Brown, MB, ChB, FRCPCH, Paediatric Cardiologist, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
- Terence Leung, PhD, MSc, BEng, Senior Research Fellow, Department of Medical Physics and Bio-Engineering, University College London, UK
- William Collis, PhD, BEng, Associate Fellow, Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, University of Southampton, UK
- Anthony Salmon, FRCP, FRCPCH, Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Wessex Cardiothoracic Centre, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, UK
This CD is suitable for use in all PC/Macs which have a tray-loading CD-ROM drive. It is not compatible with slot-loading CD-ROM drives.
Medical Students, MRCP Candidates, GP trainees.
- Published: June 2008
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-443-06907-9
"This is an excellent combination of book and CD-Rom which covers the difficult to teach topic of cardiac auscultation. The recordings allow students to listen to real recordings of heart sounds in combination with the text and mini-tutorials on the CD. The CD is easy to use and the animated diagrams of the cardiac cycle are very clear."
Table of ContentsIntroduction to auscultation
The Aortic area
The Pulmonary area
The Mid Left sternal edge
The Lower Left sternal edge