Handbook of Thin Film Devices, Five-Volume Set, 1-5
Frontiers of Research, Technology, and ApplicationsEdited By
- Colin Wood
- A. Perera, Georgia State University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
- Deborah Taylor, Motorola, Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
- Phillip Broussard, NRL, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
- J. Adam, Northrop Grumman STC, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Maurice Francombe, Georgia State University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
Senior engineering and research personnel working on integrated ciruit, optical, memory, and military imaging and electronic systems, as well as university, industrial, and government libraries, i.e.
Hardbound, 1412 pages
Published: October 2000
Imprint: Academic Press
- CONTENTS(Volume Headings)Volume 1: Hetero-Structures for High-Performance DevicesColin E.C. WoodVolume 2: Semiconductor Optical and Electro-Optical DevicesA.G.U. Perera and H.C. LiuVolume 3: Superconducting Film DevicesPhillip BroussardVolume 4: Magnetic Thin Film DevicesJ. Douglas AdamVolume 5: Ferroelectric Film DevicesDeborah J. Taylor