Handbook of Sputter Deposition Technology
Fundamentals and Applications for Functional Thin Films, Nano-Materials and MEMS
- Kiyotaka Wasa, Matsushita Electric, Ltd. and Yokohama City University, Japan
Organized into three parts for ease of use, this Handbook introduces the fundamentals of thin films and sputtering deposition, explores the theory and practices of this field, and also covers new technology such as nano-functional materials and MEMS.
Wide varieties of functional thin film materials and processing are described, and experimental data is provided with detailed examples and theoretical descriptions.
AudienceMaterials and Electrical Engineers in the automotive, medical, semiconductors, space, plastics, and military industries.
- Published: October 2012
- Imprint: WILLIAM ANDREW
- ISBN: 978-1-4377-3483-6
Table of Contents
- Thin Film and Nano-materials
- Thin Film and Nanomaterial Processes
- Sputtering Phenomena
- Computer Simulation of Sputtering
- Sputtering Systems
- Deposition of Compound Thin Films
- Nanometer Materials and Devices