Hacking and Penetration Testing Ultimate CDBy
- Jay Beale, Series Editor of the Jay Beale Open Source Security Series, lead developer of the Bastille project, Seattle, WA
- Brad Haines, Chief researcher of Renderlab.net
- Jan Kanclirz, (CCIE #12136-Security, CCSP, CCNP, CCIP, CCNA, CCDA, INFOSEC Professional, Cisco WLAN Support/Design Specialist), Senior Network Information Security Architect, IBM Global Services
- Johnny Long, Johnny Long is a Christian by grace, a professional hacker by trade, a pirate by blood, a ninja in training, a security researcher and author. He can be found lurking at his website (http://johnny.ihackstuff.com). He is the founder of Hackers For Charity(http://ihackcharities.org), an organization that provides hackers with job experience while leveraging their skills for charities that need those skills.
- Angela Orebaugh, Washington, D.C. Senior Scientist in the Advanced Technology Research Center, Sytex, Inc., Washington, DC, USA
Hacking and Penetration Testing Ultimate CD contains six of our best-selling titles. This collection of ebooks provides the IT security professional with easy access to loads of information on a single CD. It contains over 2300 pages of techniques and tools.
*Long: Google Hacking: Volume One, 9781931836364
*Jackson, et al.: Asterisk Hacking, 9781597491518
*Haines, et al.: Kismet Hacking, 9781597491174
*Kanclirz: NetCat Power Tools, 9781597492577
*Beale, et al.: Pentester's Open Source Toolkit, 9781597490214
*Orebaugh and Pinkard: Nmap in the Enterprise, 9781597492416
CD-ROM, 1 Pages
Published: August 2009