Gray's Atlas of Anatomy
- Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Adam Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK
- Richard Tibbitts, Saffron Walden, UK
- Paul Richardson, Cambridge, UK
This companion resource to Gray's Anatomy for Students presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. It demonstrates their correlation with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy â essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organised...Gray's Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need for exams and dissection labs.
Medical students & residents, Health Profession students, Nursing students