Global Issues in Food Science and Technology
- Gustavo Barbosa-Canovas, Washington State University, Pullman, USA
- Alan Mortimer, Australian Blending Company, Melbourne, Australia
- David Lineback, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA
- Walter Spiess, Universitat Karlsruhe, Germany
- Ken Buckle, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Paul Colonna, INRA, Nantes, France
A selected compilation of writings by IUFoST organization supporters, Global Themes in Food Science and Technology were those identified as representing the most important and relevant subjects facing food scientists and technologists today. Chosen by an international editorial board, these subjects offer insights into current research and developments and were selected to stimulate additional interest and work in these key areas.The International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST) is a country-membership organization is the sole global food science and technology organization. It is a voluntary, non-profit association of national food science organizations linking the world's best food scientists and technologists. The goals of their work include the international exchange of scientific and technical information, support of international food science and technology progress, the stimulation of appropriate education and training in these areas, and the fostering of professionalism and professional organization within the food science and technology community.
An international audience of food scientists and technologists will find the writings in this book to be timely and important to the latest developments in their fields.