Donald Born, Section Editor
1. Oligoâs w/o 1P/19Q deletion?
2. Grading treated gliomas
3. PXA grading
4. Genetic vs. proteomic markers for neuropathologic diagnosis
James Fink, Section Editor
1. Perfusion MRI for Glioma Assessment: Which Technique?
2. MR Spectroscopy for Glioma Assessment: Is it Necessary?
3. Diffusion MRI for Glioma Assessment: Is FDM Essential?
4. PET Imaging for Glioma Assessment: Are SUVs Helpful?
5. Advanced Imaging for Post-Radiation Treatment Assessment: Does It Really Matter?
Daniel Silbergeld, Section Editor
1. Impact of extent of resection for gliomas
2. Impact of Gliadel at first surgery and re-op
3. Impact of re-op for recurrent gliomas
4. Necessity of mapping during surgery
Jason Rockhill, Section Editor
1. Radiation Techniques for Gliomas - including target volume
2. Re-irradiation for recurrent Gliomas (How do you define recurrence and what technique is used.)
3. Low-Grade Glioma - Early versus late irradiation
Maciej Mrugala, Section Editor
1. Chemotherapy in the era of pseudoprogression - how to decide when to change therapy
2. Imaging vs quality of life - what better measures successful chemotherapy
3. The role of chemotherapy for grade III glioma
4. When and if to introduce chemotherapy for low grade gliomas
5. Duration of chemotherapy in treatment of gliomas - when to stop
6. Anti-VEGF agents and their role in management of glioma patients
BASIC SCIENCE AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS
Robert Rostomily, Section Editor
1. Stem cell theory of gliomagenesis: Is this therapeutically important?
2. Surmounting the delivery problem: What is the answer?
3. Imunotherapy: Decades later- will it realize its promise?
4. âOmicsâ, Biomarkers and Personalized medicine: How to implement and measure success?
5. Possible contribution of mathematical modeling