Gene Therapy, 40
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
Researchers and technicians in pharmacology, immunology, molecular biology, biology and oncology.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: June 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
"Recommended not only to pharmacologists but also to all those in related disciplines."
Praise for the Serial, --NATURE
"The works do represent an extensive compilation of recent data by outstanding researchers in this area. They are generally scientifically excellent, the bibliographies are good, and the individual reports are clear, concise, and extremely well illustrated."
--H.E. Kaufmann in CHEMOTHERAPY
"Superb reading material."
--JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
"This volume is intended for the reader with considerable background, experience, training, and knowledge in the field of gene therapy... is well written, comprehensive, and informative."
Praise for the Volume, --Eugene Pergament, Northwestern University Medical School, DODDY REVIEW.
- S.T. Crooke, Advances in Understanding the Pharmacological Properties of Antisense Olignucleotides.D.T. Curiel, Targeted Tumor Cytotoxicity Mediated by Intracellular Single-Chain Anti-Oncogene Antibodies.T.R. Flotte and B.J. Carter, In Vivo Gene Therapy with AAV Vectors for Cystic Fibroses.J.C. Glorioso, W.F. Goins, M.C. Schmidt, and D.J. Fink, Engineering Herpes Simplex Virus Vectors for Human Gene Therapy.M.M. Hitt, C.L. Addison, F.L. Graham, Human Adenovirus Vectors for Gene Transfer into Mammalian Cells.A. Irie and K.J. Scanlon, Anti-Oncogene Ribozymes for Cancer Gene Therapy.G. Parmiani, Cytokine Gene Transduction in the Immunotherapy of Cancer.D.L. Shawler and R.E. Sobol, Gene Therapy Approaches to Enhance Anti-Tumor Immunity.J.H. White, Modified Steroid Receptors and Steroid-Inducible Promoters as Genetic Switches for Gene Therapy.H-J. Xu, Strategies for Approaching Tumor Suppresor Gene Therapy.C.C. Benz and J. Park, Anti-p185 HER2 Immunoliposomes.Chapter References.Subject Index.